Monday, April 9, 2018

Make It or Fake It Swap - Scrub Stitchin'' 2018 @ Baradine

There is so much to post about our Baradine retreat - it will take a while so I am just doing it a bit at a time.

"Make It or Fake It" Swap

Part of the GDITC/Nundle tradition is the Make It, Fake It or Bake It swap.  This year it was Make It or Fake It - after all we are sewers - not cooks!!

Here is the collection of goodies I made - and the reason for the flowers in the previous post - a Zippy Pouch, a Design Board, A Pin holder (with 3 of the flowers) a scrap bucket (with one flower) and a coaster.



My gift ended up with Aime - who is recently into quilting - so I went over to make sure she knew what everything was - mostly she did and had even planned to make a zippy pouch.
I am glad it all went to a new recruit!!


My gift was from MIss Jules - a collection of lovely blue and monkey themed flannels, and a bobbin of special quilters tape.   Looks like  a baby quilt coming up...and I am sure that quilters tape will be handy.


These swaps are always a lot of fun.  Thanks again Miss Jules..

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Susan so glad you had a great time,love both the swap gifts,swaps are always so much fun xx

Michelle Ridgway said...

Lovely gifts Susan. Bet Aimee was thrilled being a new quilter xx

Janice said...

Your gift was perfect for Aimee. The swap is always fun.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Awesome swap prezzies ❤️❤️

Bethan said...

Lovely gifts, both given and received! Love the use of the flowers you made x

Fiona said...

I love the set you made... perfect for a new quilter. Have fun with your flannel...
Hugz

cocoya said...

Have fun Susan - very envious - say hello to everyone for me..xx

สล็อต ออนไลน์
Gclub

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

Love the set you made to swap, and the goodies you got will come in handy I am sure! xx

Chookyblue...... said...

such a great little project......

Susan said...

Thanks for your comments on my blog....but I am unable to reply to you via emails.