Saturday, January 8, 2011

UFOs - 1 2 and 3 DONE!!

My Christmas break is nearly over but I have done a lot of organising and a fair bit of sewing - there can never be enough but I am only human and need to sleep a bit.


I am happy to say I have 3 UFOs finsihed - so I will post now but update my list a bit later.

The first one - a black and gold bag that has been cut out for several months:  Pity the gold doesn't show up very well.



The second one - (started and finished in 3 days!!!!) a very colourful bag made for a friend of a friend who very kindly finished a cross stitch for me - I had done less than a quarter of it - started more than five years ago. This is in no way comparable to the work she put into my cross stitch - but she said she enjoyed doing things like that! (The pattern was Sew Cosy in case you have it.)



The third one is the Victorian Sewing Pouch from the Gift of the Month program for 2009. I had all the inside pockets made, just needed to put it all together.



Well that is 3 down and ???how many to go???

Hugs to all
Susan











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are certainly on a roll for "Sew It's Finished".... Look forward to seeing more.

Raewyn said...

Well done on getting motivated and finishing some of your UFOs!! Your projects are lovely!!