Sunday, March 29, 2015

Sunday Stitchers - March

Today was our March get together  and of course the usual laughing, chatting and eating happened...

It was also Easter Table Runner swap day...I have had an overly busy March - some planned events which I will blog about sometime when I get back on track! ....but there were also unplanned trips interstate ...so I was really pushed to get my runner done on time....I finished it last night at 11.45pm!

I made for De and - not by coincidence.... - De made for me!

Here is the runner I made....

and here is the fabulous "Carrot runner" De made - she had to beg & borrow Orange fabric strips to complete it - so a big thanks to the contributors.
De also added a cute bunny - perfect to fill with chocolates...or turn into a pin cushion (???To Do list)  and I forgot to add that in when I took the picture . . . .
We made some great runners - lots of bunnies and eggs... it was great to see all the variations.
We are now looking forward to a 12" mini quilt swap in July...I promise myself I will start early!....but will I finish early??
Thanks everyone for another great day sewing.


7 comments:

chrisi said...

the Carot was real nice, god Idee

Maria said...

Both runners are gorgeous Susan!

Anonymous said...

Hi Susan,yes it has been a very busy month for you,well done ,your runner is gorgeous as is De's,what a fun swap xx

Chookyblue...... said...

lovely runners swapped...............

Fiona said...

great runners...
Hugz

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Love both of the runners x

Anthea said...

great runners both of them Susan... the carrot from De is great!