Thursday, January 26, 2017

Nundle 2016 Project

My yearly trek to Nundle is approaching - so I thought I better get last year's project finished.

We were given supplies and patterns for several projects.  This is one of them - a sewing folder...correctly titled "Needlebook" - but it holds so much more.

I will make the scissor holder as well - maybe a February finish?

I was lucky enough to win one of the table toppers from last year and made it into a zippy pouch last August.  I also decided a little coaster would make a useful addition for when I use this folder and pouch.
(OK - I'm just a matchy match-aholic)






7 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

you have done well..all looks lovely.........

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Looks fantastic 💖💖

Maria said...

Love your matchy matched things and the needle case...

How far is Nudle from you ?

Clare said...

A lovely set. A friend made me a booklet like yours and it`s so useful. Enjoy your set. Happy Stitching.

Raewyn said...

That's a good job, getting last year's project done! It's lovely - and gorgeously mitchy-matchy!

Michelle Ridgway said...

Pleased to meet you from another matchey matchey lol! A really lovely set x

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

So nice Susan...I should get on with mine!