Thursday, February 28, 2013

February Finishes

For the Stitch-A-Long project - I finished my Red Home Tote Bag.  - Love this bag for its size and I will make another one - without the embroidery - sometime.


I also finished my February Project for Aunt Marti's Challenge - 13 project in 2013 and this is also for Sew Its Finished.  This is  "Little Red House" by Marg Low - the pattern and most of the fabrics came from purchases made by my bestie on my behalf at the Sydney Craft show.  I love houses and things like that - and although this is not my normal colour palette - it's good to do things a bit different - sometimes.

 (nice of my daughter to be wearing a coordinating top when she held up the quilt for me!) 






9 comments:

Anonymous said...

gorgeous finishes Susan,well done.xx

Anthea said...

Two beautiful items there Susan, the bag is so pretty and I just love those cottages! Well Done!

Michelle Ridgway said...

Your bag is so pretty. Love the little houses too. It is nice to have an obliging child.

Valspierssews said...

Love the bag and the houses. Great finishes.

Marilyn said...

Your bag looks so different from the others - so soft and pretty. Lovely little houses. Good finishes.

Maria said...

Beautiful finishes there Susan :-)

Sooli said...

Good work on both projects and also on colour co-ordinating your quilt holder!

Chookyblue...... said...

lovely bag...........

Tatkis said...

Your bag is so lovely and romantic! And the mini-quilt with houses is so cute!

Hugs,
Tatyana