Monday, January 24, 2011

2 More Finishes

Another two to get off the list!


Christmas Sampler - not finished in time for 2010 Christmas but at least its ready for this year.  A Nancy Halverson design - in the book "Tidings" .  I fell in love with this at the Brisbane Craft show in October last year.




Leanne Beasley's Stitchers Keeper - I just love this embroidery - it was a "Must have" as soon as I saw it.
The pattern included an iron on transfer - just love those things - so much better than tracing - and you can use a wider variety of fabrics.  So I had to test the iron on before I did the main pattern - and made a little needle case out of the pratice bit.  (That's it at the top saying "Stitchers Keeper").  I feel I also need a scissors holder with a single flower - maybe later!

One more is finished - but it will have to wait for another day.

(That's 5 finishes or me)

Take Care
Susan






3 comments:

Susan said...

oooo just love it maybe I will make one for a future Christmas.

Oh Sew Addicted said...

That stitcher Keeper is awesome and I love the design! That would have been a lot to trace though! And yes, you need a matching scissor keep!

You are just on a roll with the finishes! Keep it up!
Carla

Margarita said...

Your stitchery is great, some lovely work here