Sunday, July 8, 2012

Sunday Sewing

My Best Sewing Mate (I'm just going to call her BSM from now on) and I got together today for a mini - sewathon - or as we called it a "Retreat" warm up.  I sent the husband and daughter out for the day to watch AFL down the coast so we had the place to ourselves.
After a coffee we made a start and by the end of the day (6pm or so) the quilt top was all done.
It's to celebrate two things for one person and I don't really want to say much more at this stage... in case...




4 comments:

Aunt Marti said...

Susan, that is stunning! Is the embroidery hand-done? I can't wait to read the story behind this quilt.

Beverley Green, Peckham, Sth London said...

Close up please. Can't see the blocks.... it's me eyes, you know.

Fiona said...

Looks gorgeous... what cute little blocks. somebody is going to be very happy with that...
Hugz

Anonymous said...

Susan its gorgeous and i really love the colours you have chosen,well done.xx