Monday, December 21, 2015

Cushion Swap

Each Christmas my bestie and I swap cushions as Christmas presents. Of course there is much soul searching, internet searching to select just the right one...I often find that a challenge and most years I have made something that reflects a major project I did in that year.

Bestie likes pink, and hearts...and I remembered a foundation piecing pattern I made years ago (it's still a UFO...) of 3 rows of 3 hearts.  So I found it and made it again in pinks...and all from my stash - (guess I like pink too...)



and here is the gorgeous cushion Bestie made for me:


You can see some of cushions from earlier years behind it.
That Bestie girl is very clever.


8 comments:

Maria said...

Both the cushions are gorgeous... Great idea for a swap....

Sandi said...

Love your cushions, I think you do like pink - what a great idea to use up some scraps - was it easy to do?

Anonymous said...

Wow both cushions are beautiful Susan ,what a lovely swap to do with your bestie xx

Michelle Ridgway said...

Both beautiful. What a lovely way to celebrate your friendship x

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Both are so gorgeous xxxx

Fiona said...

beautiful bestie swap and great cushions you both made...
Hugz

Helen said...

Both cushions are just lovely Susan....

Sooli said...

That's a nice idea, swapping cushions with your bestie. Lovely cushions!