Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Gail Pan Stitchery

This is my project #10 for Sunday Stitchers Challenge.

I have had the stitchery finished for quite a while - and I have forgotten its correct name. 
A little while back I saw some lovely fabrics - yes in purple - well I prefer to call these mauve . . and resisted....for a while - but then I remembered this stitchery and another one in similar colours (which I expect to finish off for Project 9 next month) and decided they needed to come home with me.   I have only used two of them in this one.


I have made this to fit my mini quilt hanger, so it's about 12 x 14".  And I decided I would try out the "hand look" quilting stitch ..... I have used it before on my older machine but Monster Machine has an automatic setting for it...so off I went.


11 comments:

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

Oh I love that stitchery and what a neat stitching job--and I love the color fabric that you found to go with it--great job--
enjoy, di

ellieshomemadehome.blogspot.com said...

I love the colours and the stitching is beautiful :)

Chookyblue...... said...

its beautiful........bring it for show and tell......

Janice said...

Very cute. The quilting stitch is very effective. I have it on my machine but haven't used it. I may have to have a play.

Anonymous said...

Hi Susan i love your new hanging my friend ,it looks fantastic the fabric is very pretty,well done Susan on a wonderful finish xx

simplestitches said...

lovely...love the border fabric, those scissors are so cute!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Fantastic ❤️❤️❤️

Michelle Ridgway said...

It is lovely Susan, I enjoyed seeing it xx

Fiona said...

Love it.. the stitching is great, the background is just right for the stitchery and your new hand quilting machine look is wonderful... how clever monster and you are as a team!
Hugz

Anthea said...

I do love the MAUVE fabric Susan... great work on the quilting, your machine did a beautiful job!

Bethan said...

Beautiful stitching and beautiful fabric x