Sunday, February 25, 2018

February Finish (OPAM)

Whilst it's been a busy month for me - it was only a short one!!! LOL

I was going to be visiting my God Daughter (in Sydney) and handing over the baby quilt I had made for her second child - Harvey (here).
Almost at the last minute I saw something and thought it would make a good present for the older one - a girl.  Luckily she has a short name.


As they say - never work with children and animals.  Miss Zoe didn't want to smile after I got my camera ready - so this is the best I could get of the two of them on the new quilt.



I produced the stars on the "Monster Machine".  
I had thought to give it a cutesy name but I think "Monster Machine" is working well for me.

5 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

Nice quilt for a special person.....

Anonymous said...

Hi Susan what beautiful gifts ,love the stars with Zoe's name ,well done my friend xx

Fiona said...

so sweet to see Bubs on quilts.... very precious and I love your stars.... Monster Machine is an excellent name....
Hugz

ellieshomemadehome.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful quilt and a great little name gift :)

Sharm said...

Well the monster seems to manage some delicate work!