Friday, June 2, 2017

Big Weekend

I had a BIG F.A.R.T.ing weekend last weekend...
(look here to see what I mean about F.A.R.T.)

and I haven't had a chance to blog about it yet.
Here is another big weekend - no F.A.R.T.s this time - a lot of sewing...well that is the plan!!

Tonight is FNWF and fortunately DH will be watching AFL leaving me free to have a quick meal and then I can sew.
Saturday is sewing day with Group 1
AND The whole weekend is Chooky's Chookshed party

I'm sure Chooky would love to have you join in the cyber fun - just click on the link above.
No idea at the moment which WIP or UFO I will work on...there might be a couple I could choose from...

Enjoy your weekend - Happy Sewing

1 comment:

Chookyblue...... said...

so pleased you joined the party........hope you got lots of sewing done........