Saturday, May 16, 2015

A Little Bit of This and a LIttle Bit of That - FNSI - May

I was able to join all my cyber buddies sewing on Friday Night for FNSI.

I had the house to myself to start with so I watched a bit of TV, looked through a new magazine - and sewed a few triangles together, collected DD2 and then moved to the physical "Susan's Sewing Space" - and did some blanket stitching on a few North Pole blocks which have been languishing in the "WIP" pile.

Hope everyone else had a lovely restful sewing night.  I still have a pile of "Work" - nasty four letter word - but that will all be all done this week so I can breathe properly again and get back to my blog & all that fun stuff.




9 comments:

Janice said...

It sounds like the perfect way to spend the evening.

Helen said...

How nice to have that time to yourself.

Michelle Ridgway said...

A perfect FNSI! Hope the work is behind you soon x

Nancy said...

Great way to spend an evening.

Anthea said...

Lovely work there for fnsi Susan... are you making something from the QuiltMania?

Deb R said...

A nice night to yourself, lovely work Susan.

Cheryll said...

Nice to "see" you again too. An empty house is sewing heaven! xox

Fiona said...

woohoo..... north pole is out.... great to sew with you....x
Hugz

Maria said...

sounds like a relaxing evening.. Your north pole blocks are getting there..