Sunday, March 1, 2015

Nature's Journey - February

Nothing like a deadline to make you drop everything else get on with sewing!!

We had a deadline of the end of the month for Part 1 of Natures Journey over on the Stitch-a-long
So, I had a big sewing marathon - I rarely just sit & sew all day unless I'm on retreat...but a deadline is a deadline so I did what I had to do - I sat on the recliner and sewed and had the TV going...caught up on some old shows that had been recorded - one mentioned Mothers Day so it must be really old...


Part 1 done & dusted...



One of the blocks is for the year - so I have "optimistically" sewn 2015....I can always add the word..."Started"  ....lol
Hopefully the March blocks won't be a last minute scramble again... March does have more days...but in between I have Lets Get Stitched happening in Brisbane, a trip to Nundle and an Easter table runner to finish...no pressure!

13 comments:

Michelle Ridgway said...

Lovely work Susan....looks like that adrenaline got you over the line x

Helen said...

Very nice Susan..... there is nothing like a bit of pressure to bring out the best in us.

Béa said...

I was tempted, love this pattern....beautiful start Susan ! XXX

Maria said...

Great blocks Susan..
Hmm you sure have a busy month ahead but some fun things in there...

Fiona said...

yes, february is a short month so it was extra hard!!! your blocks are lovely...
Hugz

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Your blocks look awesome x

Anonymous said...

Lovely blocks Susan,see you soon.xx

Anthea said...

ha ha nothing like pressure to produce results Susan! Beautiful stitching...

Chookyblue...... said...

we always have too many things on our to do list........well done on getting your blocks done.........they look good....

Jeanette said...

Beautiful blocks Susan. Hugs,xx

Rosie said...

Beautiful blocks and what would we do without pressure!!

Noela said...

Why do we do it to ourselves Susan? I had a marathon sewing session too with Kym's birthday lunch thrown in for good measure. See you at the end of the week. Hugs....

Janice said...

Your blocks look fabulous. My March sounds pretty much like yours. Lots to do before Nundle and then we will be away for another week after than, so I'm guessing I'll be having a mad scramble. Good luck in getting everything done.