Saturday, August 16, 2014

FNSI - August

I joined in with a lot of other crafty people all overt the place on Friday night...I did some of my Cross Stitch - which hasn't seen the light of day for a while . . .
I did a bit more on Saturday night while watching the news 

I will do three more squares after this to make it a 3 x4 pattern...

I'm a bit late posting this - seem to have a lot of little bits to get done - looking forward to Sunday Stitchers tomorrow.  I've just finished cooking a vegetable slice to take and also prepared Sunday's dinner in the crock pot.

Thanks everyone for your company!!   Seer you next time.

14 comments:

Maria said...

Love the cross stitch! I cooked this evening, too...quiche :-)

Anita : Shabby Quilt said...

Your cross stitch is coming along lovely.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Gorgeous.....have fun today

Fiona said...

those cross stitches are so sweet and pretty... hope you have a lovely day... everyone will enjoy your vege slice...
Hugz

Cath said...

when is the next meet? and will you be doing a vege slice again? :) the cross stitch is coming along and is looking lovely.

Michelle Ridgway said...

I really love this cross stitch. You are really making progress.

Rosie said...

Gorgeous work so far. Can't wait to see this completed. Don't know how you do tiny stitches at night!

Wendyb said...

it's looking wonderful so far Susan....love your colours! xox glad you got some FNSI in! xox sugary hugs Wendy :o)

Lyn said...

Your cross stitch is gorgeous..

barb's creations said...

Looking great Susan :) Barb.

Noela said...

Lovely cross stitch Susan. Hugs......

Chris H said...

I used to do cross stitch, doubt I will do any more for ages though. Your's is looking really lovely.

Anonymous said...

Hi Susan I really love this I have seen a couple throughout blog land,such a lovely cross stitch,well done.xx

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Hi Susan....I have quite a few cross stitches that haven't seen the light of day for a while now.....I really must get them out! That is a lovely one you show us!