Finish the mystery heart row
- Sew all the various bits onto my Quilt Diva...been putting that off for a looong time
A baby quilt for a premmie baby Mend my husbands tie - that is to help keep me out of the bad books and re hem one leg of a pair of trousers Buy and put onto bobbins the newest DMC colours Update my list of DMCs to include the new colours
- Sew the binding on Best Friends
- Finish Block 10 of my Quilty Cross Stitch
Finish the machine applique on Mrs Beasley's #2 block
- Add the snow to the North Pole blocks that I have already done
- Prepare the final stitchery block of French Collection
And I didn't really start til lunchtime - had to do the taxi service & groceries first (and the thread shopping) - but they are all the easy peasy things...tomorrow may be a different story.
So here is my Mystery heart row
These are the "bits" to sew onto the wall hanging - 34 of them...
The baby quilt (bad lighting at night time)...made from bits left over from this quilt.
NO photo of tie/pants.....boring stuff
Can't show you the list - but you are welcome to a copy if you like to keep your DMCs in colour groups...just let me know.
and Mrs Beasley Sampler Block #2...still a bit to go on this but all the applique is done now...
I have had a fun time joining in with Chookyblue and her friends..I am sure I can hear the giggling even here...Sleep well girls - tomorrow is another BIG day.