Sunday, March 31, 2013

Stitches & Craft Show 2013

I finally got to the Stitches & Craft Show on Saturday (23rd March).
 It's not a huge show - so I had plenty of time to sit in on a few talks as well as walk around the stands - a couple of times.  

Here are some of my purchases.  I had to hide a couple...(in case)...and I have already used my new glue gun - $4 from Craftspot - a bargain!  

I bought:
a CD with machine embroidery files for quilt labels; a McKenna Ryan pattern; fabric - 2 reds (I have hardly any red - rarely use it), fabric with tape measures, and little houses (love houses & buildings), some Japanese fabrics for backgrounds for a quilt that I can't decide about), a dark green sashiko thread (for the same quilt  - maybe) and a spool of black thread with a tiny silver fleck...plus...we all received a little Stitches & Craft show pin when we paid our entrance fee.  That will go with the rest of my badges etc that are on my Quilt Diva Quilt.


Really looking forward to the bigger October show...I have already started the shopping list for that!

6 comments:

Valspierssews said...

Love all your purchases. I also thought the October show was much bigger. Like you I have a list started. Happy Easter .

Marilyn said...

A lovely little lot of purchases. I also need to stock up on reds, a colour I dont use a lot and have very little of in my stash. I may make it to the October one this year.

Cath said...

Watch out Sue, I started collecting a "few" reds because I had none and now it is one of my favourite colours in my stash!
Cath

Fiona said...

Lovely goodies..... I will ahve to start saving... I like the look of the beige Japanese backgrounds.... sashiko is on my want to do one day list...
Hugz

Noela said...

Looks like you might have done enough damage with your lovely purchases Susan. Hugs......

Tatkis said...

Lovely goods! You managed to buy less than me :)))

Hugs,
Tatyana